Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh I Am SO Bad!

Mom keeps asking me how can someone so cute be so naughty? So far I have got about 8 or 9 glass ornaments broke. Ma wants to take the tree down already and dad won't let her. It turns out that once I learned that I can take a running jump and land on the table it was all over. Foolish mom though that if she moved the ornaments higher that I would not bother them. Ha! So far the "Oscar DOWN" command works.


Because I was so good at the circus ma and pa took me camping for Thanksgiving. This time we used mom's '53 Zollinger to go camping. I think they drugged me! Seriously. Here I am sleeping off my turkey coma. The old farts broke one of the pacts they made with each other about feeding me table scrapes. I LIKE turkey! I also like testing mom's patience. Once again I escaped while they were packing up to go home.
 Another wonderful camp trip at Mauthe lake
State Park! In #215 one of mom and dad's favorite sites by the lake. Depending upon the weather and what "The Ladies" are doing for Christmas. We might be spending Christmas at the lake this year. Well gotta go now. Mom and I are going to put together the toybox they bought for the girls for Christmas. I might even get to help sew the cushion cover. Oh and before I forget yesterday I turned 4 months old. Mom called the circus and made an appointment for my Christmas present! Dad said that in a couple of weeks that I am going to the day spa! I can't wait!

Later,
Oscar the Naughty Kat
P.S. What's a day spa? Do I have to pack an over night bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment