Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

   Merry Christmas Everybody! “Sandy Paws” was real good to me. I finally got the Angry Bird toy that I saw in the Sears Katalog. A couple of new fuzzy mice, treats and a framed chore list. From mom and dad I got neutered, micro chipped, new collar and mom made me a new lined toy box with my name on it.
 
How embarrassing? I tried to stay up and catch “Sandy Paws” but I fell asleep. Of course ma had to snap a picture of me before she carried me off to bed.

    I sure am glad that didn’t pitch a fit about going to Mary & Sara’s house last night. Ma said that my cousins Diamond the St. Bernard puppy, Cosmo the Pug and Tom the cat live there. Can you believe that a St. Bernard puppy weigh’s 125# and is still not done growing? Ma said that it would take 5 of me to be as big as Diamonds head. I DON’T care how sweet she is I would still freak out if I met her!

Later,
Oscar The Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment