Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's good to be a Kat!

Mom and Dad like to tease me. Every morning they get up and try to guess how much I grew overnight. Silly gooses, I grow during the day when they’re not looking! I grew enough that I can now jump in the windowsills. Just this morning I woke mom up talking to the birds and squirrels outside the bedroom window. Ma thinks that maybe I’ll stay out of the Christmas tree now that I have other windows to sit in. We’ll see.
Here I am “helping” dad pack up his vintage receiver that needs to be sent back to Rockford, Il to be fixed. Dad LOVED his receiver so much that he burned out the left channel.
Here I am helping mom work on one of her vintage Coleman stoves. She had to take it apart and paint it to look like something else for a contest on the Teardrop and Tiny Travel Trailer Forum. We going to paint it to look like a vintage suitcase because it is called a suitcase stove. Get it? I don’t.



 Anyways one week to go before I leave for the spa. I am getting excited. I think dad’s kidding me, but he says that I should enjoy my boy parts while I still have them. The ‘ole farts keep joking about who owns which half of me. I think they have made a decision, dad owns the front half of me and mom owns the rear half. Dad pays for the food for his half and mom cleans up after her half. Sounds fair to me after all there is enough of me to go around!

Later,
Oscar The Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment