Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Going to the Spa

The Spa just called to confirm my appointment for tomorrow. I can’t wait! Mom is going to help me pack after my nap this afternoon. It’s snowing outside right now. I sure hope that I can make it there tomorrow. Mom said not to worry, if all else fails she knows how to drive stick and we can use dad's Jeep. It has 4-wheel drive. Which I don't understand because mom's car is stick and has 4 wheels?
Today I have to help finish sewing the top cushion for “The Ladies” toy box. Mom said she going to finish wrapping the christmas gifts when I am at the Spa. Apparently I like to help a little too much. She is also going to clean the carpets because I am so afraid of the carpet cleaner. I love Mom!


 


I am laughing because I just saw what kind of soup mom is going to make while testing her stove. Funny mom. She don’t know this, but kittens are tough and have very little meat on their bones. Hey! That can looks like it’s been doctored up.
Later,
Oscar The Kat


 

No comments:

Post a Comment