Monday, December 24, 2012

Visiting "The Ladies"

   
I went to see “The Ladies” today instead of tomorrow because they are going to have a house full of people. Let me tell you, my cousin Oliver was not happy to see me in his house. Mom and dad like to expose me to lots of new things. I did good today with Oliver until he jumped into mom’s lap. I admit I did get a little jealous. They say it will be easier in the long run. Especially in spring when I go camping with Earl and Gracie the miniature poodles.



Grandpa Scott is now snoozing in his chair. Ava and Zoe really tired him out today playing horsey. That's Zoe on the left, grandpa Scott and then Ava on the right.

Me I am going to be take a nap next because I told mom that I am going to stay up all night so I can say hi to Sandy Paws.

That Zoe! She just cracks me up! Always smiling and laughing.

Later,
Oscar the Kat
                               
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment