Thursday, December 20, 2012

Home from the Spa

Just got back from the Spa. I am NEVER EVER going to believe any more of their story’s EVER. Seriously? Getting neutered was my Christmas gift from them? Well isn’t that the gift that keeps on giving! The old farts had better watch their backs, that’s all I can say. Mom says it could have been worse, I could have been de-clawed. I can’t even run away from home because they micro chipped me. What a wild ride home that was. Daddy told mom that “No matter what, the boy is coming home today!”. (I think they missed me) Mom kept an eye on the weather/snow and told dad that they better go A.S.A.P if they wanted me home before the big snow storm hit.
“Sandy Paws” had better be good to me. I haven’t killed anymore glass Christmas tree ornaments lately, (last count is about 12) and have very very well behaved so I think that I should be in good with him. Unless he’s a lie also.
I have to go now, mom and I are going to make a few toys for my new cousin Oliver. Oliver now lives with “The Ladies”. Here I am testing out his basket that mom and I made the liner for. Ma also bought an extra bag of my favorite treats for Oliver when they were on sale.
Later,
Oscar The Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment