Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Everybody!

Today I am 5 months old. Last night dad said that I am old enough to make my own decisions. I decided that I was old enough to try a tasty beverage, or two. I think that might have been a mistake. I woke up with a headache to end all headaches today. I don’t remember a whole lot about the night, but mom sez that she has lots of embarrassing pictures.
Even though Sven (mom & dad‘s bartender) was watching me I decided to mix myself a Bloody Mary. It wasn’t bad, just not as good as my brother Josh’s. Sven kept clearing his throat. He knows that I am not allowed on the stove.
I do remember something about a lampshade, playing the bongo’s and singing loud and off key with Uncle Kurt. I am so embarrassed. I learned my lesson last night about mixing adult beverages. Dad said that I just have a lot of puppy in me yet.
Ma had me up early today making booze beans, she said something about ”Hair of the dog that bit me”. I don’t care. I just want to go back to bed. I have a headache and cotton mouth.

Later,
Oscar the Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment