Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Belated Halloweenz

Oops I was so busy helping mom fix the dishwasher yesterday that I forgot to post. Well I call it helping mom called it hindering! I was going to go trick or treating with "The Ladies", but my costume that ma made would not fit me any more. Jez have I really grown that much in 3 weeks? Guess I did. Good thing mom took a pic. I was going as "Super Kat". Instead of candy I got a bag of my favorite catnip, chicken and cheese treats, and a couple of new catnip pouches. I promised that I won't rip them apart and leave them for dead. I'm told that the catnip thing I got from my Uncle Opie. They say he was a mean drunk.
I also helped mom make the new sign for my tree house. Once again.... I call it helping mom called it hindering! Who knew that embellishing could be so much fun? Dad used one of ma’s old 45 record holders and built ramps, a couple of perches and made a bed area on the top for me to sleep on. He even donated his camo snuggie for my bed. Now I have a place to go to when Ava and Zoe visit. Mom even had dad hang one of my flamingo’s she crochet for me. I love to beat him up! I even have my very own bathroom hidden in the back, so Ava won’t play in my litterbox. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with that girl!

Oh ya I forgot to tell you that I am 3 months old today. Mom and Dad tell me that I am growing like a weed. But then again they tell me that my eyes are all googly and that I have a marshmellow belly. Jez louise I'm not so sure about those two. At least life is always an adventure with them!
Later,
Oscar


 

No comments:

Post a Comment