Sunday, October 28, 2012

Camping for the first time.

We just got home from Mauthe Lake State Park. I kinda like the thing called camping. I got to smell and check out SO many new things. Mom and dad are so proud of me! I actually walked around the upper 500's loop on my new harness and leash. Well I really just followed dad while he was waving my new feather toy in from of me. I liked driving around the campground with my head hung out the window like a dog when we went driving around looking at everyones Halloween displays. Dad was dissapointed to find out that his '61 Shasta was not the oldest one in the park. Someone came in late on Saturday with a '60 Yellowstone. He said his is in way better shape. I said hey.... you guys have the youngest and cutest cat camping this weekend. How much more can you ask for?

 
Checking out Mauthe Lake.


Here I am chillin' with mom in the camper. I like to lay in front of the Little Buddy heater. It's like my own personal fireplace. I had a great time while camping. I even gave ma and dad the scare of their life. While they were packing up to go home, mom left the outer door open and thought she closed the screen door tight. While they were folding up the astroturf rug I jumped up and climbed to the top of the screen door and it popped open, and I procedded to jump off and run like hell! It was fun watching the two old farts freak out and try to catch me. Nothing like a good game of chase the kitty. Dad yelled get the clicker. Ma ran and grabbed the clicker and treats and said "Oscar come" "click" like a fool I ran up to her thinking I was going to get a treat. She must have been mad at me because I got no treat, only put back in the camper with both doors closed tight while they finished packing. Dad said he thought mom was a fool for clicker training me, at least he admitted he was wrong. On the way home they decided that they were going to call and make an appointment with someone called the Vet. They talked about something called micro chipping and "snip snip". Something tells me I am not going to like this Vet dude. I'll keep you posted.
Later,
Oscar the Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment