Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My trip to the Circus

I am SO disgusted with mom and dad today. Yesterday mom made an appointment for me to go to the Circus. I was so excited! Mom even trimmed my claws. I thought that it was funny that she was playing in my litter box this morning. It turns out that “Circus” is code for veterinarian and she was digging in my box for a sample for said vet. I still can’t believe that dad went along with it and didn’t warn me. Ugh. Dad had to go into work early and couldn’t go with us. I really thought it was because he is afraid of clowns.

Ma suspected that I had ear mites and she was right. My uncle Sebastian had that problem. I was very VERY well behaved while the tech cleaned my ears, and during my two shots that I had today. Well one shot I had to have injected twice because Mom said that “I screamed like a little girl” and flinched. I only remember crying a little bit. Ma likes to tease me. I know she means well! I also have roundworms and had medicine shoved down my throat. Glad to be home again. I have to go back in 2 weeks to see Dr. Getson the head clown I saw today. I am currently laying under mom’s brooder lamp looking for sympathy.
Later,
Oscar the Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment