Saturday, April 4, 2015


Photo BOMB!
Checking out the Easter egg dying project. What does a kat have to do to get an egg with their name on it? I had to go to the circus last week and now I weight 13.8 pounds. The clown in charge said I gained 2 pounds in the last year and now I have to go on a diet. Crap! Ma put the hammer down on dad and said the he is giving Ollie and I too many treats. Ollie has been doing O.K. on the diet, but then again he is happy go lucky and just happy to have a roof over his head and see his "Ladies" every other weekend.
Spring is almost here! I did get to go outside a couple of weeks ago when it was nice. Soon we are going to start tearing into the Airstream and doing some remodeling before the rally this year. I am also looking forward to starting on the garden this year. Ma and the girls have been starting flowers and veggies in the green house for a couple of weeks. 

Later, Oscar the Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment