Sunday, August 2, 2015

Worst Trip EVER!

Man I am pi$$ed! A couple of weeks ago ma asked me what I wanted to do for my 3rd birthday. Of course I said camping because they took the ladies in April and I didn’t get to go. Little did I realize that I had to go with the Ladies and Ollie. I was good on the way up to High Cliff State Park, but Ollie had a panic attack half way there. Ma put her hand up to his carrier to soothe him and he bit and clawed her. He howled the whole way up along Lake Winnebago. Drove me nuts.

Here I am chillin' in the Airstream. Can't decide if I want in or out.

Then Ollie had the audacity to show me up. It was hot and humid the whole trip and mister happy go lucky spent his days outside lounging on rocks, catching mice, and stalking chippys. Then to top it all off the looney walks like a dog on his leash! Seriously? He walked all over that campground. Ma and pa were so proud of him. They also loved the looks on peoples faces when they realized he’s a kat. Here is the big goof and his human Lady named Zoe. I am glad to be back home and mom said that we are going to the “Midwest Vintage Trailer” rally in six weeks and I better get over it. I hope Ollie don’t get to go because that’s my gig not his.
Top it off we never did get to use our playhouse. The Ladies used it to take naps on and play in. Speaking of naps. The air is on in the house and I need a nap before we go down and unpack the trailer.
Later,
Oscar aka "grumpy Kat"


No comments:

Post a Comment