Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hello. It really has been a while since my last post. Were do I start? Well Christmas was fun this year for the Ladies. It looked like Barbie threw up in the living room.

 Ollie and I also scored! We each got a large tub of Kat Treats and Ma made a whole bunch of Katnip pouches for us. Ollie open them all about a week before Christmas.
Ma and have also been working really hard to get Ava Jean Bean's quilt ready for the frame.



 I like this quilting thing! I get to chase thread, plop down and get all nice and warm and comfy. Although Ma says I keep stretching out the quilt and she has to re-tighten it a couple of days
And give Ma the hairy eye when I get kicked off after attacking the needle and thread while she is sewing. Oh well.

Later,
Oscar the Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment