Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tasty Beverages!

What to do after a hard day of supervising the gardening? Why share a tasty (non-alcoholic) beverage with mom! Mmmm I thought I loved daddy’s iced tea, but I think I like mom’s strawberry lemonade just as much. I am SO spoiled. Ma and I have expanding the garden for a friend to use for the rest of the season. Ma said she was going to do it next year, but after all the rain we have had the last couple of days it was easy to pull the weeds up. Now we just have to cut down the dead apple tree and dig out a couple of stumps. It’s so wet back there that it’s easy to dig up the soil. Ma said we have really GOOD dirt back there because of the creek and all the leaves that get piled there in fall. She calls it “Black Gold”. I just call it fluffy dirt that’s easy to dig up and poop in! But I’m a kat what do I know about dirt?

Later,
Oscar the Kat


P.S. I really am a handsome fellow aren’t I? Daddy calls me “The Beloved One”. Josh calls me fat and spoiled. Ma calls me an ‘ole goat because I grunt instead of purr. Don’t care as long as I’m with my humanz!

No comments:

Post a Comment