Sunday, June 15, 2014

Like Travis... I am so far behind in my posting!

(Oops, we wrote this a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it to the blog.)

Ollie and I have been real busy lately. We have been helping mom dig up the back garden. Ma said that the back garden hasn’t been used for the last 15 years except it has been used for a dumping ground for fire pit ashes, leaves and other assorted junk. We also have been “supervising” the raking, putting up the fence and digging up of the daffodils and day lily’s that have taken up the garden. The neighbors think it’s funny that Ollie and I are out on our leashes helping. I even got a new nick name that I am NOT fond of. Seriously. They call me “Catdog”. Mom said that if the Rhubarb don’t come up it’s because I decided to start fertilizing it. Ollie has been laying on the new Asparagus plants she put in for dad.

Here is Ollie with his latest artwork. He calls it "Yarn BOMB" He is quite proud of it. Mom not so much. It seems Ollie figured out the lid of the yarn container is loose and won't fit tight.

Later,
Oscar the Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment