Friday, September 13, 2013

Finally Met My Blogging Idol

Wow what a day Thursday was! Ma & Pa were up early drinking coffee and packing up the Shasta for the rally. I just knew Ma was up to something. Turned out she tried to drug me! First I spit it out. FAIL. Than she tried a different tactic. Crushing the pill and mixed it with water and injecting it down my throat. FAIL again (dad was surprised with how much spit I have). Than she tried brute force and shoved the pill down and rubbed my throat. Dang it that kinda worked. I still was a little worked up most of the trip to Montello.

When we got to the rally I finally got to meet Kimberly and Gibb. Nice folk Kimberly and Gibb. I was pretty tired and freaking out so for the Cocktail party Ma & Pa put me in my playhouse while the party was at my trailer.

I learned Friday that Travis, and Big Bill were parked next to us. While Ma & Pa were occupied I sauntered over and introduced myself. Hmmm. Big Bill ain’t so big, but I was not about to tell him that to his face. Travis was real cool. Did you know Gnomes live to be thousand of years old? Who knew. I am having so much fun meeting all the vintage people and getting to tour their trailers. I am going to take a nap now, after all camping is all about relaxing. Here is Big Bill, Travis and me Oscar meeting for the first time.

Later,
Oscar the Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment