Sunday, June 23, 2013

Swimming with the Ladies

Well I was suppost to go swimming with the Ladies today, but Ma & Pa saw that I was panting because it was so hot outside and they made me go in the house. Gamma & Boppa were surprised that Ava the more reserved lady was excited to get in the pool and Zoe the outgoing lady freaked out! That's Ava Jean Bean on the left. She cried when they made her get out of the pool and cried all the way home because she wanted to swim all day!
Here is Boppa with Zoe Bear. Zoe freaked when she got in the water, everytime Gamma tried to get her in the water she climbed higher up and kept screaming in Gamma's ear. In her defense the water was only 70 degrees today and the air was 88 degrees at the time. She calmed down after a while and all was good. I think she liked the duck more than anything.


I am still working on the camping manners. Mom said that I am doing better. I really need to start listening a little better. Three months until the Rally starts and mom and dad are getting excited. They are more worried about me on the two hour trip getting there than they are about me getting along with other people and dogs.

Later,
Oscar the Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment