Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am in trouble AGAIN!



Mom and dad came to the decision that I am more of a comedian than a lap cat. My cousin Oliver is a lap cat. Sunday when they went to the Ladies house for the Daytona 500 they took the scratching post for Olly that they built. Olly LOVED it! Once again I got reminded that he’s a lap cat and I’m not.


One of Ava’s favorite new words is “color”. Here they are getting ready to make some fridge art for our fridge. Zoe’s new favorite words I am NOT allowed to repeat.

Mom is really not happy with me today. Somehow the plastic that she put on the windows got a big rip in it and I was playing between it and the window. Really I have NO idea how that happened. Hee hee hee. She put a wood board up trying to keep me out, guess it didn’t work.
Later,
Oscar Mayer Mc Naughty Long the Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment