Monday, September 30, 2013

What a long weekend that was!

Can you believe I had to spend TWO whole days with the Ladies? I now know why they are nicknamed the “Twinadoes”. My big brother Josh thanked me for being good to the Ladies. You can’t imagine how hard it is not to hiss and bite them when they are teasing me. Mom put up the baby gate so I could have some me time ALONE.

Wow this is the first time that I have seen either one of them being still. The one called Ava decided that she needed a nap. I was just checking on her for mom.
 
Hee hee hee Ma was having fun playing with stickers. Zoe was wondering why I kept snickering when she walked by me.

Later,
Oscar The Kat
P.S. I am looking foward to camping next weekend. Gotta go make sure Ma packs everything I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment