Thursday, June 13, 2013

Working on my camping manners


   Three months to go before the “Midwest Vintage Trailer Rally”! I have been working on my camping manners while in the yard. Mom said that I have good and bad days. Of course she also said that they have created a MONSTER! Hey! Oscar’s my name and crying at doors is my game! I can’t help it they are old & slow when it comes to closing doors. My new nickname is “Bolt”. So far I have kinda made friends with the neighbor dog named Monster. I am bigger than he is, he thinks that he is a Rottweiler, he only looks like one.
   Mom has been hard at work in her garden this year. Of course I have been “helping”. My job is patrolling the fenced in area spreading my scent so the rabbits that she is at war with stay out. I did get to try out my tree climbing skills. Man was she surprised then I came sauntering around the corner off my leash! Stupid clicker! Why, oh why do I have to come running towards the clicker? Oh ya, treats. What is overweight? Ma and Pa say that I am overweight.
    The trailer park is now set up in the back forty around the new fire pit that Mom and Wayne (Monster‘s Dad) built. We are going to be entertaining this weekend so I will be yamping in the Zollinger. I love sleeping in the campers, it’s like my own summer home.


Your Truly,
Oscar the Kat
P.S. Rubbing the “Budda’s Belly” for luck, IS NOT funny Mom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment